Bromine Tablets 6 x 1kg, SCT10015492
1. Maintain the pH balance between 7.4 – 7.6.
2. Test the water with a BROMINE test kit, the ideal reading is 4 – 6ppm.
3. When using a floating dispenser or erosion feeder always refer to the manufacturer's guidelines.
4. Only use Spa Bromine Tablets in the floating dispenser or erosion feeder and NEVER MIX CHEMICALS.
5. One Spa Bromine Tablet will typically treat 1000lts of water, for water volume above 1000lts add a minimum of 2 Spa Bromine Tablets to the floating dispenser or erosion feeder.
6. Monitor the Total Bromine readings, you may need to adjust the dispenser or feeder for flow.
7. Should you experience difficulties maintaining your bromine levels you should contact your dealer for further advice.
• Always ensure bathers are out of the water when adding chemicals.
• Never mix with any other chemicals including cleaning products, weed killers, and chlorine products, as a dangerous reaction may occur.
• Always handle products in a well-ventilated area.
• Always wash hands thoroughly after handling chemicals.
• Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated, secure place. Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage.
• Instructions and dosages given are a guide to the most effective use.
• This container must not be used or contaminated with any other materials.
Bromine Tablets 6 x 1kg
- Brand: SpaChem Trade
- Product Code:SpaChem
- Availability:In Stock