CPF Solutions Calcium Hardness, Calcium Chloride or Calcium Chloride Flakes is used as a spa hardness increaser for your water calcium hardness levels. If there are insufficient levels of calcium in your hot tub water or pool water, it may become difficult to balance your spa & pool water chemistry, which can lead to grout loss within tiled spas or pools.
Other tell tale signs where Calcium Hardness may be a factor is cloudy water, hard to balance pH & alkalinity, variable testing results from spa & pool chemistry testing, to effectively and simply test for calcium in the water use a 6 in 1 test strip which will highlight your calcium hardness levels.
- Harder water can cause limescale and impact on the internal components of your hot tub or swimming pool circulation mechanics.
- Water needs to have and be maintained with a certain hardness level to it because soft water can be very corrosive.
- Whichever side your waterfalls, you need to have your water balanced to the correct levels. Spas and hot tubs with acrylic finishes should have water with a calcium hardness level of around 100 to 250 parts per million
- In spas and hot tubs with a plastic finish, the water calcium level should be between 250 to 450 ppm.
- CPF Solutions Calcium Hardness, Calcium Chloride or Calcium Chloride Flakes is used as a spa hardness increaser for your water calcium hardness levels
Calcium Hardness Increaser 4 x 5kg - CPF Solutions
- Brand: CPF Solutions
- Product Code: SCT10015964-2
- Availability: In Stock