Chlorine Tablets 6 x 1kg, SCT10015496
1. Maintain the pH balance between 7.4 – 7.6
2. On STARTUP and COMMISSIONING of new water always use SPA CHLORINE GRANULES to Shock Dose the water to a minimum of 20 PPM with circulation/blowers on and all covers off.
3. Test the water using a CHLORINE test kit, the ideal reading is between 4 – 6ppm.
4. Use 2 Spa Chlorine Mini Tablets in either a floating dispenser or erosion feeder to treat up to 1500lt of water.
5. Monitor the Chlorine readings, you may have to adjust the flow on the dispenser/feeder.
6. If you experience difficulties please contact your local dealer.
• Always ensure bathers are out of the water when adding chemicals.
• Never mix with any other chemicals including cleaning products, weed killers, and chlorine products, as a dangerous reaction may occur.
• Always handle products in a well-ventilated area.
• Always wash hands thoroughly after handling chemicals.
• Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated, secure place. Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage.
• Instructions and dosages given are a guide to the most effective use.
• This container must not be used or contaminated with any other materials.
Chlorine Tablets 6 x 1kg
- Brand: SpaChem Trade
- Product Code: SpaChem
- Availability: In Stock