Directions for use
- Remove the cartridge from the housing filter and hose off any debris and loose material.
- Do not use a pressure washer as it will be too powerful and may damage your filter.
- Dissolve 100g of Filter Cleaner in 20 liters of clean water in a plastic bucket.
- Soak overnight, ensuring the cartridge is completely immersed in the solution.
- After soaking, clean, and rinse thoroughly with fresh water. For best results and longer-lasting filters, allow a cartridge to dry overnight before re-installing.
- Filter Cleaner should be used every 2-6 weeks depending on bathing load and each time spa water is changed. It is recommended you have two sets of cartridge elements so while one set is being cleaned and allowed to dry, the other set can be in service.
This container must not be used or contaminated with another material contact with acids liberates toxic gas, causes severe skin burns and eye damage and may cause respiratory irritation.
1. If medical advice is needed, have a product container with the label at hand.
2. Keep out of the reach of children. Read the label before use.
3. Do not breathe dust.
4. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
5. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. If SWALLOWED: rinse mouth.
6. Do NOT induce vomiting. Call a doctor if you feel unwell. IF on SKIN/Hair:
7. Remove all contaminated clothing. Rinse thoroughly. IF INHALED:
8. Breathe in fresh air and rest. Call a doctor. IF IN EYES: Rinse
9. Thoroughly for several minutes. Remove contact lenses. 10. Continue to rinse.
Filter Cleaner Granules 6 x 1kg - CPF Solutions
- Product Code: SCT10015972-2
- Availability: In Stock