pH Plus Increaser 4 x 5kg, SCT10015483
1. Use a test kit to determine the pH reading, ideal reading is 7.4 – 7.6, if the reading is below 7.4 use Spa pH Plus to increase the reading.
2. To increase the pH dose at the rate of 10g per 1000lts of water.
3. If the Spa or Hot Tub water is up to temperature (above 30°C) add the Spa pH Plus directly to the water with the circulation on. If the water is cold then pre-dissolve Spa pH Plus in a clean container filled with clean warm water and then distribute around the surface of the water.
4. Re-test the water after 30 minutes, if the pH still needs to be increased follow steps 2 and 3 again.
5. Only add Spa pH Plus in stages and always re-test after additions.
6. If you experience any difficulties please contact your dealer.
• Always ensure bathers are out of the water when adding chemicals.
• Never mix with any other chemicals including cleaning products, weed killers, and chlorine products, as a dangerous reaction may occur.
• Always handle products in a well-ventilated area.
• Always wash hands thoroughly after handling chemicals.
• Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated, secure place. Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage.
• Instructions and dosages given are a guide to the most effective use.
• This container must not be used or contaminated with any other materials.
pH Plus Increaser 4 x 5kg
- Brand: SpaChem Trade
- Product Code: SpaChem
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: SpaChem pH Plus Bulk