Sodium Bicarbonate 25kg x 42 Bags, SCT10015916
SpaChem Trade & Bulk sodium bicarbonate, also known as bicarbonate of soda and baking soda is a white crystalline powder and is an excellent odour absorber and provides carbonate alkalinity, additional uses are not only in the food manufacturing industry but also pharmaceuticals, solvents and propellants.
Within in the water treatment industry sodium bicarbonate is used to soften and adjust the pH of water, this know as a Alkalinity Increaser or TA Buffer. Sodium Bicarbonate is available in 25kg bags packed per pallet in the form of technical grade.
• Always ensure bathers are out of the water when adding chemicals.
• Never mix with any other chemicals including cleaning products, weed killers and chlorine products, as a dangerous reaction may occur.
• Always handle products in a well-ventilated area.
• Always wash hands thoroughly after handling chemicals.
• Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated, secure place. Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage.
• Instructions and dosages given are a guide to most effective use.
• This container must not be used or contaminated with any other materials.
Sodium Bicarbonate 25kg x 42 Bags
- Brand: SpaChem Trade
- Product Code: SpaChem
- Availability: In Stock