Sodium Bicarbonate 25kg x 42 Bags,
SpaChem Trade & Bulk sodium bisulphate, within in the water treatment industry sodium bisulphate is used as a pH reducer for decreasing pH levels in your pool. Sodium Bisulphate is available in 25kg bags packed per pallet.
Use 1kg of Sodium Bisulphate pH Reducer per 100 cubic metres of pool water (0.42kg per 10,000 gallons). In hard water pools the dose rate can be doubled and in soft water it should be halved.
Ideally the pH of a swimming pool should be maintained around 7.5 and between 7.2 and 7.6 at all times, please note pH level variance for bromine-treated pool or spa is ideally 7.8 ppm. If you find the pH has risen to 7.6 or above, simply add Sodium Bisulphate into 10 litres of fresh water, ensure you are using a clean plastic container and mix carefully. Slowly pour the solution into the pool water, try to pour evenly into the water along the full length of the pool, close to the return inlets and ensure you rinse out the container thoroughly after use.
After 24 hours re-check the pH and repeat the treatment dose as necessary.
• Always ensure bathers are out of the water when adding chemicals.
• Never mix with any other chemicals including cleaning products, weed killers and chlorine products, as a dangerous reaction may occur.
• Always handle products in a well-ventilated area.
• Always wash hands thoroughly after handling chemicals.
• Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated, secure place. Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage.
• Instructions and dosages given are a guide to most effective use.
• This container must not be used or contaminated with any other materials.
Sodium Bicarbonate 25kg x 42 Bags
- Brand: SpaChem Trade
- Product Code: SpaChem
- Availability: In Stock